Hi,

    I habitually turn Airplane mode on. I have many Apps that use Location
based services and so my battery is greatly affected if I leave both the phone
and Wifi running. I often fall asleep with a book and iLike2Read whispering in
my ear through the wired earphones. If I leave, by accident, Airplane mode on,
and i have, as I generally do, Autolock off, I will find my battery dead by
morning, but with flight mode on, I may well have 60/70 percent left. Also, if
I am travelling and want to read my mail, I only turn the wireless connectivity
on from time to time to keep me up to date and check for missed calls etc. Now,
whether this is due to Wifi, phone or Bluetooth, I don't know, but something
that does occur to me is:
1. Why don't people, such as myself who like to turn this functionality on and
off on a regular basis, just leave settings open in the App chooser? It is the
work of a seccond to go there and toggle Airplane mode on/off as it is first in
the list of settings?
2. Rather than an extra App with the need to find it, go into it and so on, how
about Apple moving the Bluetooth settings button to just below the Airplane
mode button in settings? Thus obviating the need to go one layer further in via
General etc`?

    I only have the iPhone 4, but wonder, can't you tell Siri to turn these
various functions on and off? So, would such an app as this new Bluetooth one
be of any use at all to 4s users?

    Finally, what might really be a game changer would be if we could activate
the various items on the status bar, so when you touch Bluetoohth, say, you
could choose to activate/deactivate it from there, same with Flight mode and
phone. Just a thought.

    Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone

>>> Twitter:@apple2thecore