The iPad does not vibrate; the iPhone does.

The iPhone uses vibration to announce phone calls and the vibration
option is available for developers as well (we use it, for instance,
to indicate when a code is scanned).

If you have a hearing issue, you might want to consider this when
selecting which product you want.