Hi Debbie,

I just wanted to correct you on one point just so people who read your
post aren't confused. As of the release of the iPhone 4S last October,
you can get a 64 Gig iPhone, so getting an iPad mainly because you
want more space is not necessary any more. There were rumours that the
new iPad may come in a 128 Gig version but that has, of course, not
happened.

I personally find the larger screen size can be good and bad. Yes, the
keyboard is much bigger and sometimes it's nice to have that extra
space, but the screen layout is also different in some cases and when
I bought an iPad for my Mom last year I used it for about 2 weeks to
set it up and so on and I sometimes found it harder to find stuff on
the screen because it is larger. This probably is a matter of
practice, but I don't see much of a point in owning both an iPhone and
iPad, but that's just my opinion.