I think one thing that would be helpful is to be notified by the app if the
flash has been turned on or off, even if it is automatic.

Rick

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Howell
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2012 5:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Digit-Eyes update in the App Store

Hi Nancy,

I'm not sure how interesting this is to the list; however, I wil post this
much for the record. I just launched Digit-Eyes in a totally dark room and
the flash did activate. I did not realize this would occur. I suspect the
situation I was dealing with may have just been at the level in which the
flash is not activated. So, I will try a few tests to see at what level of
lighting does the flash activate.

There may even be an instance where I created a shadow, so I'm not sure. I
will say again that Digit-Eyes is performing very nicely indeed. I'm sure
the improved camera of the 4 and 4S as well as having the flash does help.