Hi, if anyone has suggestions regarding the list, please write to me and/or Cara directly instead of posting to the list. This question seems to come up every month or two and usually ends up in heated debate from all sides as to the pluses and minuses of how the list should be run. Right now we are not in a position to change how the list displays. If you use gmail, you can set labels and/or filters. If you use an email client such as Thunderbird, Mac Mail, Outlook, or whatever, you can use the rules built-in with the program. Also, if you are not sure who you are responding to, you can look at the from field, or start a reply and if viphone address is there, then it's our list.

Many thanks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos - VIPhone Moderator
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.