I just wish someone would just post them to the list, though.  I don't have
time to go through the archives to look for things like that right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to go No Mail?

Hello Esther. I'd like to public ally thank you for providing this
information. I had meant to find this information out and pass it along, but
have had a busy weekend. Now that my children are out of school, things are
busier. As always, your directions are clear and helpful.

You are awesome!

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Is "tired old cliche" one? - Steven Wright Home Page:

On 6/9/2012 10:56 PM, Esther wrote:
> Hi Jane and Debbie,
>
> I answered this question about changing your Google Groups membership
> options for Teresa on the macvisionaries list a month and a half ago.
> Read the linked archived post:
> . Re: The New Google Groups Site and viewing/changing membership
> options?
> http://www.mail-archive.com/macvisionaries%40googlegroups.com/msg64431
> .html
>
> You go to:
> http://groups.google.com/groups/mysubs?hl=en_US&pli=1
>
> and you can manage all your actions (change email account, change
> subscription prefs, etc.) for all Google Groups list.  I don't have a
> copy of the post, and have to leave soon, so just read the
> instructions from the archived web site link.
>
> HTH.  Cheers,
>
> Esther
>

> On Jun 8, 12:54 pm, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Sorry, the button is called My Membership, and it's right above the
>> start of the discussion list. It also looks like I'm running the new
>> Google Groups.
>>
>> On 08/06/12 17:51, Debbie Downey wrote:
>>

>>> Well, I never saw anything like that but thanks! I'll figure it out.
>>> I really don't want to have all of those messages in my inbox, it
>>> will eventually be over quota.
>>
>>> Deb

Google