Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rgallegos74

On 6/10/2012 9:20 AM, JANE SHEEHAN wrote:
I just wish someone would just post them to the list, though.  I don't have
time to go through the archives to look for things like that right now.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to go No Mail?

Hello Esther. I'd like to public ally thank you for providing this
information. I had meant to find this information out and pass it along, but
have had a busy weekend. Now that my children are out of school, things are
busier. As always, your directions are clear and helpful.

You are awesome!

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Is "tired old cliche" one? - Steven Wright Home Page: