Someone mentioned in another thread, I think, about DropBox and, it appeared from reading, the inability to do something with this.

Can anyone shed any light, please? I am a user of DropBox and would want to use it for sure if I got a Mac.

Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Laura ann Grymes, LMT"
<agape.wellness.mass...@gmail.com> To:
<viphone@googlegroups.com> Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 7:30
PM Subject: Re: THINKING ABOUT A MAC!

Yes you would use itunes but its different than the
windows experience with it and works well.

Yes you would be able to use flash drives and USB.

Yes there are pod cast to learn and listen to.

Tech doctor pod cast does a comparison between windows
and mac.

Serotalk pod cast is an excellent resource for technology.

Triple click home is also an excellent info pod cast for
apple technology.

apple vis
has a good pod cast with tutorials and guides on their
site.

Apple and other technology from vision Australia has
excellent demos and info.

Apple has great tech support.
You might consider purchasing apple care.

It depends on what your needs are for a computer on which
mac product you would purchase.

Hope some of this helps.
Laura Ann