Hi,

Personally, and this is just my opinion, but I think the way forward
for this venture would be to contact all of the major blind
organizations around the world that speak english and try to establish
some form of system where they would recommend you to new iDevice
users.
Obviously posting on places like viphone doesn't hurt at all, but even
at the price of $6 for 20 minutes, you're competing against 1000 plus
people who are willing to give out help for free, which seems like
much more of a compelling option if people are short on funds for
example. Develop a social media presence for sure, but try to catch
new users before they discover resources like viphone and applevis.
It's been a few years since I've visited, but I remember the Zone BBS
www.zonebbs.com used to sell add space for $10 a month which might be
a good place to start.

I wish you luck, although this is the last I will say on list.

Cheers,
Ben.