For my part, I see that Exchange can be a bit sluggish when compared to
IMAP, e.g. I'll delete and move a bunch of messages on my phone, and if
I don't give it enough time to sync everything up, I'll still see some
messages when I check my email from my PC. I don't have this problem
when using IMAP. Of course, it could always be that I'm doing something
wrong or that I don't have something set correctly. I've also seen
references on this list, from Grant maybe?, on some limitations in
Exchange over IMAP. Plus, I figure, why involve another server if I
don't need to.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail