I don't want that kind of solution for sure.  Braille input of some kind has
mileage yet, but  this pressed all the wrong buttons with me.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Krister Ekstrom" <kris...@kristersplace.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 12:41 PM
Subject: Re: Thoughts on Flexy being integrated as a keyboard option on IOS

Hi,
Maybe i'm wrong and the problem is smaller than i think, but your suggestion
would mean that blind folks who want to use Fleksy as an alternative
keyboard for some reason or other would be more or less forced to commit an
action that could be seen as illegal and that surely would void all
warrantees from Apple, would we really want that kind of solution?
I don't know how jailbreaking is seen in the scandinavian countries, but i
for one don't want to jailbreak my iphone despite all the nifty features i
could get by doing so. I don't think it's worth the risk if something
breaks... At least not until my warranty is out.
/Krister