From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 6:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Thoughts on Flexy being integrated as a keyboard option on IOS

You bring up an excellent point. All this talk about alternate keyboards and
alternate methods of typing makes me glad that I have the speed Dot's screen
protector on my phone because I can type very fast with it. Yes, right now I
am dictating. However when I compare how fast I type compared to how fast
other cited people type, I think I am quite up there.

--

Raul A. Gallegos

Sent from my brain

http://www.raulgallegos.com