I would be interested in knowing if any developers have requested the sdk
yet.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christina
Sent: 14 July 2012 5:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Thoughts on Flexy being integrated as a keyboard option on IOS

Hmmm, I don't personally like a solution that would require a jail break.
However, you bring up a thought for me.  Flexy has something on their
instructions page describing something about offering their keyboard to
developers to use within their app.  So, maybe there is a developer out
there that might have an accessible messaging/texting app where the flexy
keyboard can be used.  That's just a thought.  Maybe I completely
misunderstood that portion of the flexy instructions though.  LOL!  Things
tend to go way over my head.

Christina C.