From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Regina Alvarado
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 10:40 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Notes or to-do's

Richard:

I want to place things I need to do in a list.  The native notes app will
only let one thing go into each note.  I also would like to be able to send
my, say grocery list, by email after I have filled in choices.  Mostly I
want to be able to enter any time, say if I run out of garlic salt, and see
other things I put in earlier in the same note.  I want the to-do list to be
separate but available at the same time as the grocery list.  Does this
help? Fleksy would work only to copy into the app, but still good for that.

Reggie

  _____