Eric, I think that is exactally what I am looking for. Can you give me a link
or a contact to either rthe distributer or the manufacturer?
Thank you very much
Frank

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
erik burggraaf
Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 4:14 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Omnidirectional bar code scanner for an IOS device

Hi,  The best one is the KDC300.  I can get them through a reseller account
that I have set up for my company,  but I am not sure you'd find it worth your
while, unless you were looking for something to replace an IDMate.  My
distributer was goofing around the last time I sold one, so I'd have to double
check the price for you, but I think it's around 600 bucks.  It's very nice
looking and it runs fast, but really, the pricepoint is pretty high up.

Best,

Erik Burggraaf
Introducing Ebony Consulting business card transcription service, starting at
$0.45 per card or $35 per hundred cards.
Ebony Consulting toll-free: 1-888-255-5194
or on the web at http://www.erik-burggraaf.com