I very strongly suggest to people when I’m asked about getting an iPhone or
iPad that they avoid buying the cheapest model they can get because it’s based
on storage space.  For example 8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB etc.  The models with the
largest storage space in the end are very much worth it or to put it even
easier, it’s better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.
 This requires saving up.  Few of us can just pull money out of the rabits hat
so that means you need to put money aside every month until you have enough to
buy that top of the line iPhone or iPad.

You can look on blind bargins and you’ll see plenty of bottom of the line
models.  The problem is, nobody wants the ones with puny storage space.

HTH

Regards,
Alan
Teenagers; Tired of being harassed by your parents? Act now!!!!! Move out. Get
a job. Pay your bills wile you still know everything.
Please click on:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~alanandsuzanne/
There, you'll find free files of my arrangements and performances played on
the Yamaha Tyros 1 keyboard. I often add files so check back regularly!
The albums in Technics format formerly on my website are still
available upon request. Thanks for listening!