Not only that, but if Charles wanted to get that technical, he should have also
changed window eyes to Window-Eyes. I think the Charles is assuming that
everyone uses the mix capitalization feature that many screen readers use as a
default. What this means is that when it is a lowercase I followed by an
uppercase letter, it will separate the word in the way it pronounces it by an
extra syllable. Hence iTunes and itunes. However, all of this to say that if
anyone search is the archives, they will not miss finding messages whether
certain things are capitalized or hyphenated or not. So let's move onto more
relevant and meaningful discussions.