I wasn't sure if I liked this feature at first.  One day my 5s was being
recharged and my iPad Air rang  I was able to take the call from my iPad.  Yes,
it would be like using a speaker phone but there was no complaint from my
daughter.  I asked if she noticed any differences to which she replied, no why?
 So, in my opinion it's a well worth it feature.  Kind of like having an
extension phone in the days when most people had a home phone.  Now when was
that again? <Grin>   A

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air