It’s like a rocker.

Andy

From: Wren Langley
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 10:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is there a way to reset a Plantronics Voyager Legend headset?
Hi all, and thank you for the help. I just got a planned Tronics voyager legend
headset. I was playing with the buttons and I think I might have messed it up I
found the message that says press the answer/volume down and voice command
keys. On my legend the volume up and down is a key that you either press up or
down you don't person in on it it goes up or down I hope that makes sense. Are
the keys the same on all of the Plantronics voyager legend headsets? Any and
all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much. God bless, Wren
Langley

Sent from my iPhone