From: Wren Langley
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 4:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Is there a way to reset a Plantronics Voyager Legend headset?

Hi, I can't always get my voice command button to work. When I first got the
headset I was playing with it quite a bit and I thought I might have messed it
up so is there a way to reset it like you can reset an iPhone or something. If
this doesn't make sense please tell me and I will try again thank you for your
help God bless, Wren Langley

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 22, 2015, at 2:03 PM, Alan J Paganelli <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>