I have tunein radio pro and have experienced what people are talking about. I
know about sliding to get focus on my stations. I am wondering: it's been so
long since when I first got the app that I don't remember creating an account.
When I got my new iPod I had to build everything manually. If I were to create
an account, would I have to build my profile again, or what it recognize what I
have from any of my devices?