From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2015 6:37 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Updating to IOS 9... phone is a brick!!! Help!

I have now done two upgrades through iTunes on my Mac. And each time, I got a
very scary message about how iTunes was unable to connect because of the device
giving an inappropriate response, or words very close to that. In both cases, I
could restart my phone, and everything was fine. But I would really like to
know what was up with that scary response. Since it happened more than once, I
don't think it was a fluke. In both instances, I had backed up the phone or the
iPad, and the backups were encrypted, and everything was done according to the
book so to speak.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone