Hi, what will this app do different from the winbraille program that translates brl to print or from txt to brl? I know that winbraille is for the pc but, files can be taken to voice dream reader from dropbox.. Am I missing something here? Andy and Shubert

-----Original Message----- From: Devin Prater
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2015 12:44 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: "Voice Braille Reader", New Leverage to Use Braille Files on iOS

I'd like it if I could just read the braille. The Bard mobile app has just gotten older and older, and is a pain to use for reading now.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 23, 2015, at 8:59 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'd take the feedback you're getting on the price into account, but unless an app is free, someone is always going to complain about the price. No one can speak for someone else when it comes to how much they're willing to spend for a feature or convenience. If sales prove the people who think it's too expensive to be true then you can always lower the price, add more features or drop it and move on to another idea. I'm for more apps and more options even if I choose not to purchase a particular app or service. Good luck!