Hi group,

Sheesh, a bit of a bumpy tech ride for me today.  I want to be certain I have
erased my iPhone 5s completely.

I tried the easy route of reset & erase all data, but I kept getting
restriction passcode errors.  So, I did a bit of a stupid move & put my phone
in recovery mode to restore.  Once I saw how long that would take, I used find
my iPhone to erase the device.  Effectively, doubling up methods & complicating
things.

My phone successfully restored & updated, & acted like a lost device, which
needed the owner’s Apple ID & password.  I went to iCloud & find my iPhone,
then removed my iPhone 5s from my account.

>From what I understand, my device should be erased & ready for a new owner.
>The only information it holds for sure is my guest wireless network details,
>because I entered them in to see if someone could start the activation process.

What is your advice so I can be certain I can turn this phone into Verizon?
Clean & free of personal data.

Thank you,
Traci