From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of don bishop
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:04 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: is there anyway to listen to sirius/xm on the iPhone that works
with Voice over?

Les,

I've been playing around with the latest edition of the sirius xm app
and am happy to see they finally included the radio classics channel.

I can sort of figure out how to get out of a channel and back to the
point where I can select another one, but I have been unable to locate
the stop button to end the current channel before looking for another.

I thought it would be in the row of buttons along the bottom of the
screen, but either it isn't there or I'm just missing it.  There must be
a "stop" button somewhere!   <smile>

Thanks,

Don

On 8/18/2012 9:23 PM, Les Kriegler wrote:
> Yes, you can either use the Sirius XM App, not totally accessible as some
buttons are not labeled, but it can be used.  MusicDoc is another option,
although it doesn't have all of the channels such as Sports Play by Play,
but it is totally accessible for VO users.  It depends on what content you
wish to hear.