Thanks Les,

I'll give that a try. One certainly can use the thing, but it's sure a challenge. <smile>

Don

On 8/19/2012 12:51 AM, Les Kriegler wrote:
Hi Don,

Actually, when a channel is playing, you can explore the screen and you will
locate a pause button.  If I start from the upper left side of the screen, an
Action Button can be found with a number of controls which you can locate by
swiping right.  If you wind up in the list of buttons that are unlabeled and
you swipe left, you'll find the labeled buttons and you'll locate the Pause
Button.

Les