From: Corey Michael Cook
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 1:24 AM
Subject: RE: is there anyway to listen to sirius/xm on the iPhone that works
with Voice over?

Don how in the world do you get out of a channel and choose another? I have
been playing with this app for the last hour and it is driving me nuts.
I also got the music doc app but as I wanted s/xm for football season that
app is not going to meet my needs.

Corey Cook
Facebook:
corey.coo...@gmail.com