Hi Eileen,
Yes, I just turned off everything. Then I turned on the braille display and
turned on my iPad, which is really where I want this paired with. Turned on
Bluetooth in settings general accessibility braille. It sees the brilliant 32.
It says not paired button, so I double tap that button. And then I wait and
wait. And it does not pair. Interestingly, in the device menu under Bluetooth
pin, it does not say 1111. I thought it would. I never changed it. What it does
say I am not sure, because they don't all look like numbers. So perhaps that is
the problem. I tried to restore default settings on the device. But that funky
looking thing under Bluetooth pin remained the same. So, I am seriously
confused. I will probably have to try to get a hold of humanware and see what
they say.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone