So if I understand for the apps, if I do this method whether the apps actually cost money or not I can add them to my phone. Also when I do this, I want to have the phone fill a page with apps and not o to the next page until thae previous page is filled. How do I do this easily. As for the music, so if I understand correctkly I have to copy the entire itunes folder out of my music on my desktop in to my music folder on my lap top. Then go to itunes on the lap top and say add folder. I am a little confused with this process. Sorry if I am not clear. All I want to do is have everything that is in my itunes on my desktop on my lap top and be able to plug in my phone to either machine and sync stuff etc with no problems.
Thanks for your assistance.
Jen

-----Original Message----- From: John Diakogeorgiou
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2015 9:05 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Got iPhone 5s and need help with syncing music and apps

As far as your aps, I think that it is easier to use the phone and
download all the purchased apps from there. To do this, go to the App
store on the phone, choose update, you will find a button at the top
called purchased. From their, you will find a button that says not on
this IPhone. Choose that and you will see a list of all the apps you
have downloaded in the past which are not on the phone. Simply double
tap the download button to the right of all the apps you want and they
will be placed on your phone.
For your music, even though you placed the songs in the iTunes folder,
you still need to tell ITunes that the songs are there. In ITunes, go
to file, add folder to library and browse to where your music is. This
will add the songs to ITunes. After ITunes imports all the music and
art work it will download the music to yur phone.Sink the phone