From: "Rajmund" <brajmund2...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 11, 2015 6:56 AM
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: AUTO language  detections?

Hello Sandy,
We are. My default dylect is also UK. Except when I scroll down, I also  hear
add language. I
already have 2 English languages added,  and it still changes. So, would I need
to add another
language that I know? I happen to know Hungarian,  so its not a big issue, but
I'd rather everything
was read in English.