If you already have NFL games on serious then the only thing you'll get from
this is audiobooks and commercial free music stations. If those don't interest
you, don't go for it.
Mary

PS there was something about Barclays which I guess is a soccer league in
England. I'm so not up on that sport that I really don't know. If you have
tunein,  you can check under premium and you will see all the various things
you will get if you get the subscription.

Sent from my iPhone