No, Robin, you were right. I have subscribed through my iPhone via iTunes to
tune in premium. I thought that I would go to the website and try to find the
premium thing there. And I did find a button for premium, or a link, but it
didn't do anything when I clicked on it. I was hoping maybe I could link up
that way. So then I thought I would try my phone using the website on the
phone, in case there was some weirdness between my PC and tune in. But I might
just wait the seven days and see if I really want to keep this or not. They do
have a lot of books, and if I could figure out someway to search categories or
something that was more efficient than just flipping randomly through, that
could be an incentive. Otherwise, I do have serious and radium. So I'm not sure
that it's worth the eight bucks a month.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone