Hello Christopher,

If you have confirmed that you have, indeed, updated your device to iOS 9.1,
and you are still continuing to experience the VoiceOver incoming call bug,
which occurs when the included Apple wired headset is attached, then you will
most likely need to perform a fresh install of the OS.  To do this, you will
need access to a computer running the latest version of iTunes.

Assuming you have such a computer, then perform the general broad steps as
follows:

1.
Sync your device to iTunes on your computer.  During this process, a backup of
your device will be made.  I also suggest that you make certain that your
backup is encrypted.

2.
Restore your phone, via iTunes.  At the appropriate prompt, select to setup
your phone as a new device.  Please make certain that the phone has an active
SIM card installed.

3.
Once the phone has been setup as a new device, receive an incoming call, with
the attached headset to make certain that the problem has been resolved.

4.
Finally, restore the backup, which was made in step 1, back to your phone.

Remember, restoring from a backup, even an encrypted one, does not install the
OS but merely the settings and the apps/app data.

Good Luck,

Mark