From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 4:30 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A Quick Word On Beta Testing

For me, I didn't find any bugs in IOS 8 I couldn't live with. I never regretted
upgrading to IOS 8. IOS 9 is a different story. I lose VoiceOver when I answer
a call with my headset on, and VoiceOver freezes when I reply to an email
message. I'm still getting by with the work arounds I've uncovered so far, but
I'm much less satisfied with IOS 9 than I was with IOS 8, and I can't recommend
the iPhone anymore to another blind person, at least not without letting them
know about these issues.