Regarding the original question of showing more messages from the
email account, I believe the first answer was correct, of going into
the Mail Contacts and Calendars setting, and changing the option of
messages to keep to keep all messages, or no limit. This should work
regardless of what email service one is using. I use Gmail as well,
and don't really want to see all my messages in my Inbox or with
labels on my phone. This is because I have been using Gmail for around
7 years and have quite an archive of old messages. I don't really want
all those archived messages to show on my phone. If I really need
access to them, I can always pull it up in Safari or on a computer.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: