From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sandy Tomkins
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 5:11 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Fleksy observation.

Hello to all,

Having just tried the latest update of Fleksy, I think I would like to see a
slight adjustment to the present system of input. I wonder if it would be
possible to toggle Fleksy with the more traditional method for those times
when one wants to put in, say, an email address? I am finding it very
frustrating with the present method. I find I keep cancelling a lot of what
I have written. Plus, there seems to be a problem getting some words to be
recognized. Just now I had to use the word cancelling instead of deleting!
Aah! You have no idea just how long it took me to get that to take!

So are other people having the same issue as me? Would such a toggle be of
use? And would it be possible?

Thanks, Sandy.