I use one of the many Pro Football apps until October or November when
I realized that I wasn't getting all the games that I wanted to get,
mainly due to stations/teams being blocked from streaming by the
league. I then started a 7 day trial with TuneIn Radio Premium and
have been using it ever since. This gets you access to all NFL and MLB
games, plus audio books and streaming music for $8 a month in US
dollars. I'm not sure if I will continue in the off season but it has
been great being able to listen to any team broadcast I wanted to
hear. Recently they added NHL game streaming to their app, though this
is not in the premium section so I don't know if it is available to
anyone. Hopefully they will add NBA game streaming at some point, that
would be good to have.

Wayne

On 1/4/16, Andy Baracco <w...@socal.rr.com> wrote:
> Have you contacted Game Pass tech support or customer service through the
> web site. I had accessibility issues with NBA.COM and their app, and got
> good results using this route.
>
> Andy

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt