Okay will thunderbird conflict with any other email client?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2012 08:39
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: deleting from the all mail folder

Hello, if using the web site for gmail, you can only select all messages on
the page, not all of them at once. You will have to use a real email client
like Thunderbird to check all messages. Just be careful when deleting all
mail since that contains everything literally, even your labeled messages
which many think of as folders.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
"First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your