I don't have an All Mail folder on my iPhone. I don't exactly know why,
since I do have one on Gmail. I looked around to see if I could
subscribe to that folder on my iPhone, but I didn't find anything right
away. Maybe there's a way to unsubscribe from that folder and then you
wouldn't see it on your iPhone.

The All Mail folder is just a listing of every message you have in every
folder. Any message with any label is going to be seen in your All Mail
folder. It's not a copy of another message. Remember in Gmail, folders
are just labels, so you don't have duplicates of the same message no
matter how many folders it shows up in.

If you could move a message from your All Mail folder to your Trash
folder then it would still appear in your All Mail folder since it's in
your Trash folder. If you want messages to be deleted automatically from
your All Mail folder than move that message into your Trash folder. If
that's the only label the message has then it'll be deleted after 30 or
60 days. I don't remember what the time out period is.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail