Hi Hannah,
What I ended up doing last night, since I am the impatient type, was to put
iCloud sync on my iPhone on. And it dutifully downloaded all the things that
have been on my iPad. So my iPhone now has all those books on it that used to
be on my iPad. So, I suppose now I will uninstall Voice Dream reader from the
iPad and see what happens. But I am still not going to try any folder making
until Winston figures this out, since just deleting a few items from "no
folder" resulted in the disappearance of the entire library from the iPad. And
it didn't come back, despite the fact that I left it on for several hours with
sink on. Interestingly, on the iPhone, "no folder" has the same number of items
that it did on the iPad, nowhere near the number that is in my all items list.
So something went wrong somewhere.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone