For what it's worth, when I have used Apple Pay in the States, I have
held my phone close to the sensor with my finger already on the home
button, and most of the time the transactions go through in mere
seconds. A few times they haven't and I have had to enter my passcode
or pull a debit card from a pocket. I hope you get it working, eh.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: