Hi Kawal,

OK, here is a full explanation of the buttons and how to use them after you
initiate a call. I did not include a description of the Contacts tab and the
Call Phones tab as they are mostly self-explanatory. I am not sure where you
see the numbers displayed straight across, any time I use Skype and bring up
the DialPad during a call I get a normal telephone style DialPad. Now, I
think you are in the UK and I do remember something about Anne from France
having this issue although I can't remember if it was with Skype or the
regular Phone app so I guess this could be something that has to do with the
European region settings, but that's only speculation.

After you call your bank and the call has connected, you will have 5 buttons
at the bottom of the screen, from left to right they are:

Mute

Double tap to mute/unmute the call

Earpiece

Double tap and just above and in the middle you get "Speakerphone" and
"Earpiece" options. Double tap on Speakerphone and the call will switch to
Speakerphone. At that point the "Earpiece" button in the bottom row is now
called "Speakerphone". Double tap it again and you can choose "Earpiece"
above to switch back to the earpiece.

Please note that if  you use a headset when you start the call the
"Earpiece" button is called "Headset" and your options above after double
tapping it are "Speakerphone" and "Headset".

Dialpad

This will pull up a typical phone style DialPad with 1, 2, 3 at the top, 4,
5, 6 below, 7, 8m 9 below that and * 0 and # which in Skype is called "Hash"
at the very bottom.

I can't remember if the DialPad that comes up when you are in a call used to
have the letters on it, but if it did they are now gone. However, they are
still there on the main DialPad which comes up when you double tap on the
"Call Phones" tab. If, for example, you find the "2" and then slide down a
tiny bit you will hear "ABC" before you get to the 5.

Now, only thing to keep in mind is that the Skype DialPad does not work with
the touch typing method so you do have to double tap or split tab on the
numbers to dial them.

But I did just test this to make sure nothing has changed, I called my
Mastercard toll free number, I could easily enter "1" for English and then
my 16-digit card number. I find split tapping here works better as it's a
bit faster. Now on to the next button:

Show Options

This button brings up some options above, "Show Messages" and "Show All
Messages".

However, I noticed just today that if you slide your finger up from the
"Show Messages" or flick left, Voiceover announces the call duration, then
the name of the contact or phone number you dialed and right at the very top
or where you can't flick left any further there is also a "Show Dialpad"
button which will bring up the Dialpad. It is, of course, easier to just
double tap on the "Dialpad" button, but it's there.

If you double tap "Show Messages", the call window disappears and you are
placed in the messages tab and see all messages related to whoever you are
currently calling. If it is a Skype Out number, you would just see all call
start/end times and call durations. If it is a Skype contact and you
exchanged text messages, you would see those as well.

If you double tap on the "Show All Messages" button the active call window
disappears and you are placed in the main Messages tab where all your
contacts are listed with whom you exchanged messages or placed calls. You
can double tab on any of them to see all the details.

At the bottom you have 4 tabs, from left to right they are:

Contacts

This displays all your contacts

Messages

This will show as "selected" and of course displays all your messages

Active Call

This will take you back to your active call window where you get back your
initial options and can hang up. If you are not in a call this tab is called
"Call Phones"

My Info

Here you can change your Avatar, sign out, type a mood message, see/change
your status, go into your profile, see how much Skype credit you have, see
the status of your Skype number if you have one and the same for voice
messages and call forwarding. At the bottom is the "About Skype" which
displays version information.

OK, now back to the last button on the very bottom right of the active call
window:

End Call

As the name indicates, this will hang up the call.

A few final remarks: If you are calling a Skype contact there is no DialPad
button, but the first button on the left is now "Video". The other 4 buttons
are still there, but "Mute" is now second from the left, "Earpiece/Headset
is now in the middle right above the Home key where the Dialpad button is
for a regular phone call and "Show Options" and "End Call" are the same.

If you start a voice call you can double tap the "Video" button on the very
bottom left and start the camera. Skype will use the front camera (facing
you) by default, but once video is going you can double tap the "Video"
button again and above and in the middle you then have 2 options and those
are "Back Camera:" which will switch the video feed to the higher quality
back camera and "No Camera" which will stop video and go back to a simple
voice call. If you ever want to show somebody something switching to the
back camera would be the way to go.

OK, I hope this helps. Skype had quite a few issues for the longest time,
but it's awesome now and 100% accessible and in my opinion easy to use. If
you do have to enter numbers using a headset makes it a bit easier although
if you are in a place where you don't mind using the Speakerphone, it is
certainly easy enough to switch to it.