Hi Sieghard.

Thanks for your full explanation and yes you are right about the dial Pad
coming up correctly whilst in a call as I did it just now although I am not
fast enough to put in the numbers as I need to practice as I am not use to
tapping twice to enter a number as I use touch typing on my I phone.

I will look at your e-mail slowly to try and picture what you say when I next
use Skype on my I phone and there was no difference in what you said as now for
some reason the dial pad is showing correctly.  Do you know who to contact if I
wish to ask if the numbers can be made like the I phone?

Thanks in advance.