Hi again, Kawal,

I would assume it can be done, but it is currently not possible. This would
be something for a feedback message to Skype requesting that they allow for
touch typing on their DialPad. Maybe others on the list who know more about
this can chime in because for all I know Apple might have put a restriction
on where you can use touch typing. Strictly speaking a DialPad is not an
edit field so maybe it can't be done. Anyhow, if you practice your split
tapping where you find the number you want with one finger and then touch
the screen with a second finger to dial it you may find this works quite
well. I find it easier and quicker than double tapping each number.