From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mike Arrigo
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 6:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The Top 10 Things I'd like in iOS 10

Good list of ideas. I think the ones I would like to see the most are file
management and the ability to install system wide voices. In IOS 7, Apple did
allow developers to use the voices that are built in, now they need to allow
you to install other voices and have them available for everything including
voice over. Both platforms have a lot to offer, but when it comes to
flexibility and the ability to customize things, Android is still pretty far
ahead.