From: viphone@googlegroups.com [viphone@googlegroups.com] on behalf of Sieghard
Weitzel [siegh...@live.ca]
Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 4:02 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: The Top 10 Things I'd like in iOS 10

Hi Sean,

I don’t totally know how this works, but I don’t think what you say is correct.
Pronounciation seems to have changed in iOS 9 for the enhanced US English voice
and I don’t think this is entirely controlled by Nuance. If it were then a user
dictionary wouldn’t even be possible.

Also,  what are you going to shoot with that 30 Cal Shotgun of yours? Mice?
*smile*
Sorry for the joke, I know people don’t necessarily know what 30 Caliber is and
that it has no connection to shotguns which have a “Gauge” designation, but I
like to joke around.
When it comes to hunting or military rifles, 30 Caliber is very common and a
reasonably powerful caliber and it covers a wide range of actual calibers or
specific ammunition.
The 30 Cal only refers to the barrel’s diameter which is 308 of one thousands
inch or 7.62mm in metric.
The actual calibers or ammunitions it covers would be things like 30-06
Springfield, 300 Winchester Magnum, 308 Winchester which is the same as 7.62x51
Nato etc. But enough of the ammo lesson, maybe I should start a list for that
*smile*.