Anytime. Also, the Tips button can often have good information too.
This pulls tips from FourSquare and can vary depending on what people
include; anything from, "This place sucks and has horrible service,"
to, "I loved the tacos!" If you want to get an idea of what's good or
find some hidden goodness in the menu or restaurant atmosphere, then
the tips can be very helpful.

Have fun,
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at: