From: Krister Ekstrom  <kris...@kristersplace.com>
To:  viphone@googlegroups.com
CC:
Date: Monday, August 1, 2016 4:40 am
Subject: Re: Android tablet accessibility may be better than you think [was
"Questions regarding the IPod"]

> Do you have the direct link to Jonathans article?
> /Krister
>
> 31 juli 2016 kl. 20:22 skrev Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com>:
>
> It's definitely a lot better than it used to be. Reading Jonathan's blog
> article would be a good place to start in my opinion. It is hard to find
> truly unbiased people, because everybody has a bias. They have their own use
> cases. They have things that are more important to them. I still say, if you
> want to buy a device and just use it without messing with it, iOS still has a
> definite advantage. But android accessibility has made lots of strides, less
> so if you need braille  support and are going to be relying on braille back.
> On the other hand, the cost of Apple products is quite high and out of the
> reach of many people. So the fact that android accessibility is improving,
> and the fact that you can get a good android device for less than the cost of
> a comparable iPhone is a good thing.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Jul 31, 2016, at 11:11 AM, Krister Ekstrom <kris...@kristersplace.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Lately it has crossed my mind that i want to test Android, just to see how
>> much closer it is to iPhone. Yes i know it's a sinn to think this way, for
>> thou shalt not have any other operating systems besides iOs, still i want to
>> know how good it is before i totally bash it.:-) It's good to know a
>> products strengths and weeknesses right?
>> /Krister
>>
>>> 31 juli 2016 kl. 18:35 skrev Rajmund <brajmund2...@gmail.com>:
>>>
>>> Hi, Besides, some of us, like myself, hate the OS, putting accessibility
>>> aside. I'll get one to play with, but not to replace anything.
>>>

>>> Sent from a Braille Sense

 not fond of it. When I did use it, I hated it! But I know I am not the only
one that feels this way. So maybe I will use dropbox after all, at least as
much as I can. Well I appreciate you and the list listening to me ramble. I
just needed to get this stuff said. I guess I will stick with just my iPhone
for now. Maybe I could take some applications off of it that I really don't
use, and that might give me more space. I don't know.