Oh I see. Yeah I try not to get in the habit of using snooze because that makes it harder to get up. Someone tole me as a kid, if you jump out of bed the moment you hear the alarm things will be much easier.

On 8/23/2016 12:37 PM, Daniel L. Gervais wrote:
I do believe that even though you have the snooze function enabled, you can
still use the home button or the power buttons.  The only thing is that if you
use these, then your alarm will not go off again.  The snooze button appears on
the touch screen.  Although it would be nice to set it so your home button can
act as the snooze button when you have that enabled.

From:   Gordon <gor...@gordonradio.com>
To:     <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Date:   2016/08/23 1:24 PM
Subject:        Re: question about the alarm clock

So if you have snooze on, you can't turn it off with the home or power
key right? You would need snooze off to be able to do that if I'm
understanding. And if snooze is on you have to manually go into the
alarm to turn it off. I set a Monday through Friday alarm to go off at
6:30 to get my daughter up for school.