Hi!

There's an article on the Cool Blind Tech website about what's new in incoming iOS 10. Amongst other things, it says message view in Mail app is not separated by message as it was till now. Now it is more like conversation view similar to text and iMessages and there is a new option in rotor called "message" which will enable you to switch between messages in conversation.

I'm not sure will I like this or not, I like clean separate messages and that's why I don't use Gmail app. I don't even like threads and I'm using it only for some mail groups I'm subscribed to.

S poštovanjem
Gordan Radić

Posjetite-portal-Nemoguća-vizija
Pišite nam Posjetitenas na Facebooku Pratite nas na Twitteru